2.20 - Spooky Party Madness

Weee, isn't this fun?
Pessimistic Me: You'll never see gen 10 at this rate
Optimist me: WEEEE THIS IS SO VERY FUN!


Make it rain.
Good god EA how low have you sunk that you've included your own ideals into this game...


Howl: HEY COME MEET ME SIS.
Me: sure why not, I feel like living dangerously...
Also me: wait why are we in El Salvadorada...
Also Also me: wait how can we get home?
Ghibli's: *gets home*
Caleb: HONEY I'M HOME FROM WORK.
Me: als;dgjkladskgjaslkjgas WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE UNTIL 2AM.
Caleb: Oh didn't you hear about the latest bug in this game--
Me:


So that's fun.



So I'm in buckle-down mode and put Lettie and co to work skilling.
And that ends up taking the whole day. We kiss Caleb goodbye to work and suddenly Erick is calling us out to the Spice Festival.
Thinking it was just that Howl dragged us to a vacation world that borked it, I send my beautiful family off.



Martha bought a shirt. The boys tried some new foods. Lettie gained fame singing to a crowd (apparently she's a good singer...?), and we all came home to...
CALEB?!


Caleb: *smooching noises* toldya-it'sBORKED.
Me:


Cue everyone: Livvie it's been borked for a long time why are you just now realizing this?
Me: IT WASN'T BORKED FOR ME, OK?
Stupid latest patch.
Now I really won't be sending the family anywhere. Goddammit and here was I actually starting to LIKE having them leave the house!



So Caleb was suddenly hanging around and certainly not getting a promotion like he should've been.



Cute. 
Anyways... *clears throat and regains composure*
So apparently Lettie can sing.
Really well.


EA: we're watching you, Livvie.
Me: *gulps*


So Caleb got floored.
I got floored.
Lettie can SING ladies and gents and looks like she's wooing Caleb with it too.



Woo-ed indeed.


I put the group back to work. Caleb maxed the Gourmet Cooking.


Lettie maxed singing and moved to the next skill.
Lettie went hard on photography... so come to think of it this chapter might be fairly short because I usually divvy them up by 100 pictures, and a solid 20 of them are just repeat pictures from Lettie to get to:


Boom shaka-laka. Honestly this took me WAY too long to complete.


So Caleb swapped to get slightly higher with mixology.


The boys worked on their homework or their aspirations.


And Martha, thanks to Teresa's awesome ideas, is studying vampire lore on the computer, which is rapidly gaining her levels.
This was painful how slow it was to get Lettie's up comparatively!


Yay for scout badges! I'm kind of doing very poorly at juggling them... but I'm insistent on getting it just so. Those skill boosts stack, you know!


This is going to get bland, I can tell. Lol, so I moved onto having Lettie hammer out some handiness. Get it? Get it?
I'll see myself out.


It's also Halloween, which I think... I made... for TS4 as a holiday?
I can't remember. Either way, so I had them all dress up as part of the festivities, including matching Smuggler costumes for both Caleb and Lettie.




Then they decorated the house.



They both had to go mourn/remember their families that passed, so Caleb and Lettie did that quietly before the kids would be up.




Caleb: I hate seeing you so sad.


Caleb: We'll get through this together. Eternal life is lonely, but at least we'll always have each other.
Then Imma go and ruin this adorable moment cause I needed them to take a picture in their adorable matching costumes so... *coughs*


After this I got the notice that it was Ami's birthday! Weeeee! Finally another toddler!





I swore I took a picture of it, but she gained the Independent trait, as foretold.
Caleb went off to check on little Yuna, who wanted to dress up for Halloween, and well one of the only options was Elf Helper... so it's christmasy.
It was either that or a Christmas Tree. Or her monster pajamas she already has. Lame options.


She's still really damn cute, though.
Anyways, Caleb is quick to potty train Ami for the first time before I pull her into CAS.



So CUTE! Look at her!


Everyday:


Formal:


Sleeping:


Party:


Swim:


Hot Weather:


Winter Weather:


One-Elf, Two-Elf. Hitotsu to futatsu desu!


Ami is in blue, Yuna is in Red. Don't worry, they won't be like this for long.


Um... both boys are yoda. So... this is one of them.
You know what annoys is I have Spooky Stuff, yet Seasons limits the ability to make costumes to just Seasons content. Then I threw a Spooky Party, and all the family changed costumes into really cute costumes that I can't use for "dressing up" on Halloween.


Lettie apparently digs the witch vibe, because I throw 3 spooky parties today testing stuff out and she just changes between 3 witch costumes... Keep your eyes peeled for them. 👀


Costume 1 Left poor Caleb with the short end of the stick. Then I realized you can't do a legit spooky party with a holiday active (jfc why?!)!
So I ended the party early.
Then I could've swore I saw Martha's "Attend 15 parties" tick up one, so I thought OH! I'll throw another one and see if I can just... do non-goaled parties.



THERE'S Shira! Making us a cute green pumpkin!


Witch #2 potty training Ami.


And I ended that second party and realized it hadn't actually moved Martha's ticker up any that I saw... so I gave up on that idea.


Angry and tired, Ami throws a fit as Lettie tucks her in with a book early. Unfrotunately, wild child Yuna is running around naked, so Caleb has to round up that daughter and put her back into proper clothes with a warning.



He'll probably be working on parenting as a skill soon enough... he's got 6 more kids to wrangle.



What a cute family though...





Yuna has still got Caleb all wrapped up 'round her little fingers.


Kao is working on his pumpkin after returning from scouts!


I didn't feel like buying more than one pumpkin station so, Lettie waits her turn by working on her handiness.


Yuna was a bundle of energy, so she worked on playing with her dolls.


Everyone had everything finished by the time evening rolled around except the damn trick or treaters. Had NONE of those. Thankfully it still counted it as successful. I'm definitely gonna edit that part out. I was hoping the kids could go trick-or-treating, but no. They don't even get that!


Time to fire up the real spooky party for points!


Witch #3.


Sophie was a fairy... gosh what pretty costumes!


Spirit came too! I wish I could give her a makeover as a toddler, but every time I see her it's a very inconvenient time to be going into CAS. Especially with how buggy the careers have been for me lately (sorry Caleb)!


Shira finished his second aspiration! Great job sweetie! Then he swapped into THIS cool costume:


Can someone PLEASE tell me why this isn't an option for dress up via seasons?!


Howl was a Ninja. I left the UI on for that picture because I was fearful it would take me eons to write this update then I'd forget who it was...


Kao is the orange pumpkin. Sweet Kao.


Lettie pulls off all witchitude. I dig it.


Tricks were had.


And treats.





Bam! That's another for the lists!

Comments

  1. Lmao yes agreed with optimist livvie. As long as you're having fun who cares?

    Caleb and Lettie cuteness makes all the worries go away
    Gosh which speaking of that eternal love declaration animation makes Lettie shorter than Caleb and it satisfies my desire for height diffs in this game.

    Lord the party system in this game is kind of a pain. I'm realizing that myself.

    LOL SPIRIT WITH AN UMBRELLA. Wow. I didn't know toddlers could have umbrellas?? That just kinda blew my mind lmao

    Great UPDATE per usual ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment