1.03 - The First Toddler


Howl is a bassinet, it's one of the things I dislike about the Sims 4.
Haru: Well aren't you cheery today.
Yes, thank you, I try.



Haru and Erick are still very cuddly - we'll see how long this lasts into parenthood.




Flirting over dinner is a lot easier when you only have to watch an object-baby.
Toddlers and kids will change things, I imagine.


They easily return to their daily activities with bouts of feeding in between.
Haru: (grumbling) easy for you to say.



And cleaning.



Lots of cleaning and repairing.


Haru picks up work on her Rocket, she'll need to either do 5 upgrades or launch it 5 times...
*checks the upgrade list*
IT COSTS MONEY? 
GUESS WHO'S GOING TO SPACE? 
Haru: (sighs) That sounds safe... but I guess I'd rather be able to afford a proper nursery so-
Mhm, that's what I thought.


Howl spent some time with his dad while his mom finished up the rocket.
...
Not that he had much choice in the matter. He is simply an object here.
Erick: I know you're not saying that about my kid in front of me.
*whistling noises* Hmm? Me? Never.




Haru: HEY GEOFFREY. SURE YOU CAN COME IN THROUGH THE DOOR.
Well that's one way to greet someone.




Erick is the main cook in the family so seeing as these were the last two pancakes it was time to make something else to eat... and well...



That went well.


Haru comforted him some, but it didn't seem to help much.


So he went to the bathroom to shout bad words.
Lol, hun, you're like... 3 hours too late. I would've been shouting those words the second the fire started!


Haru's rocket is making progress. The house does have a roof... I'm just a dunce and forget to page up most of the time.


All finished! Don't you wish you could just... build a rocket in your backyard?




Haru: Like what you see?
Erick: More than you probably realize.




I don't think there was anything productive regarding that... I want to space the kids out-
Haru: *eye roll*





Haru went off on her space mission - also note my beautiful now-turned-on UI. I sent her in the BEST conditions - hungry. Can't possibly go wrong with that, right?
Come back safely, Haru, I want more kids out of you! 
Speaking of kids-



Our charmer has aged up!
...
Alone.
Because the game didn't.
Tell.
Me.
He.
Was.
AGING.
UP.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR.







Blond???
*runs off to do extensive research*
WHAT DO YOU MEAN TODDLERS AND CHILDREN CAN'T HAVE PINK HAIR?!
*paces around my house*
*grumbles*
*threatens to give up on this file*
*Howl is too cute*
*I'm too attached*
*grumbles more*
TO THE INTERNET.


So I found this beautiful person who (after I signed up for the website *grumbles more*) offers exactly what I needed.
I plopped those babies in (there are multiples for toddlers/children/stuff packs/expansions/etc) and went back into my file.






Better but... not...?
I caved.
CC binge here I come.



So. Much. BETTER.
He's so CUTE!
His eyebrows won't match, but at least I know what hair color he's SUPPOSED to have.




Heeeeeee! yes! Better! Better!
The rest of this chapter is Howl-spam. Sorry, not sorry!




Howl was my first toddler, you see... pretty much EVER. So I panicked, booted up like 2 different saves of toddlers and started practicing, so there's a time gap between this picture and the next ones... not that it matters that much.



Howl was easily a daddy's boy, if only because his mother was always working. It wasn't that I wanted it that way.
Haru: I certainly don't either.
BUT we need those careers! Sorry Haru. :(




*coughs* UI noob *coughs*




Erick: (flailing Howl around)
Haru: ........


Haru: This isn't concerning at all.
Yes I'd like ALIVE heirs, not dead ones.




Haru: well, you boys have fun. I'm going to go take a nap.







Howl wasn't really tired rolling out the bassinet, so I fed Erick some sleep replacement and got them to work bonding.






Starting with Potty Training!
Then bath time:




Poor Erick got soaked, but Howl was a happy camper who did a little dance.



So after this Erick sat down to chat with Howl for a bit over some flashcards...



It went... well.



After a sandwich and some juice, I think I was finally able to put him to bed in the wee hours of the morning.
Haru was waking up shortly after to go to work and I love that she could come in and kiss him on the head before leaving.



And that's all I've got portioned out for this chapter! Not very witty, but very cute!

Comments

  1. God haaa TRUE, ts4 babies are SO USELESS. Lol your patience with them is astounding.

    POOR HOWL THO, lol did he just roll out of the crib all on his own? aawwwww thats so sadhahhahaa

    Gosh toddlers in ts4 are really soooo cute. Funny that the best part of the game didn't even come with it originally snort

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment